CALL ANYTIME 1-888-819-1023 or
A NEW fact page the way I see it. Now with explanations
This is not intended to offend anyone, but there are some things that people shopping for tree services must keep in mind.
- Who do you think foots the bill for the other tree services new equipment? They conveniently pass the additional expenses to the customer. We don't think this is fair to you; we can do the job without unnecessary expenses.
What I mean by this is they (the owners) go out and buy the biggest equipment
available and 95% of the tree jobs won't call for half the size of the
equipment. most are just trying to top the competition with what they have.
- I was wrong about the bigger companies offering lower prices. I have had
people call me for estimates and have found that the bigger companies are asking
really ridiculous prices these days.
- Don't be fooled by a smooth line, a great smile, and a charming personality. Some people doing tree work have no clue what they're doing. Others will take you for a ride, charging ridiculous prices while maintaining an overly cocky attitude.
(ever talked to a used car salesman?)
- Some will tell you that they're so busy
that they just don't know when they can do the work. Well why would they be
giving estimates if they have enough work?
- Spikes do not hurt your tree if you have the right kind and someone who knows how to use them. Whoever invented bucket trucks probably started the rumor that spikes hurt your trees so they could eliminate the little man because they (the tree services that bought the trucks) had to make a killing
(alot of money) in order to pay for the equipment. There is a big difference in
tree spikes and pole spikes. those who use pole spikes usually scar the heck out
of the trees, I'll be honest I have yet to see a tree die from being spiked the
tree usually takes care of itself.
- The companies that say don't spike also
say don't top a tree. Well why do they cut limbs off trees? That would have the
same effect on a tree as topping and honestly they still top trees they just
call it pruning/crown reduction and take a little off the top. Then it grows back quickly and has
to be topped uh I mean (pruned) sooner (wink wink).
- One last thing. I have
had some people coming to this website looking for a how to do it page, tree
trim/cuts and removals. Sorry, but I suggest you not do it yourself.
Now that you are enlightened about tree services, I hope you make the enlightened choice.